Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Overflowing cupboard visit #2

Be sure to check out yesterday post to see how this all started.  I have two more tops to add today.


This top has been sold.  The first is a 36" square grandmother's fan classs sample made with 30's reproduction prints ona white on white background.  I will sell this for $25 plus shipping.  If you are interested email me at bearcreekquilter@yahoo.com


 This top has been sold. The second quilt top is flannel and is 63" x 88".  It would be great on a twin bed or for snuggling on the couch.  I can't find the fabric for the binding so I am selling it without one.  The green border fabric has moose on it.  So the overall top really has kind of a lodge or northwoods look to it.  I am selling this one for $40 plus shipping.  Once again if you are interested in this one, bearcreekquilter@yahoo.com

The second picture is just a close up to see the fabric.

Once again, thanks for looking and have a great day!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment